UW Waukesha Student UW Colleges

Whether you've graduated from a UW Colleges campus, a Wisconsin technical college or have credits from another institution, we're here to help guide you through the application process.

UW Colleges Graduates

Students with a UW Colleges or a UW System Associate of Arts and Science (AAS) degree can apply online to request admission to the BAAS degree completion program.  The $50 application fee is not required.

Wisconsin Technical College Graduates

Students with an applied associate degree from one of the following Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) schools are eligible for admission: Blackhawk Technical College, Madison Area Technical College, Mid-State Technical College, Northcentral Technical College, Southwest Technical College, Waukesha County Technical College and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College).  See how your credits will transfer with our Transfer Guide.

Apply online to the UW Colleges via the UW System common application website. Select the BAAS degree completion program and pay the $50 application fee.

Current UW Colleges Students

Students currently enrolled at the UW Colleges seeking an associate degree should email the campus BAAS Advisor to indicate their interest.  There is no application or application fee required.

Other College Graduates

Students interested in the BAAS who hold an associate degree or credits from another institution should contact a campus BAAS Advisor for additional information.  

Contact Us

Schedule an appointment with the BAAS Advisor at your local campus for more information.