You may obtain your official transcript by submitting a request online.

University of Wisconsin Colleges has partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. The regular online transcript fee is $9.00 per transcript. Both the Date of Birth and a Student ID number or Social Security Number are required in the request in order to locate your transcript information on our database. 

Order your transcript online - Supply an email address to receive updates on the status of your order. Please keep your order number.

Check the status of your order - Use the order number to check the status of your order.

Credentials Customer Service representatives are available from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Monday-Thursday and from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (CST/CDT) on Fridays at 1-847-716-3005.

Regular processing time is 1-3 business days from the date your completed request is received by the Registrar's Office. If there is a hold on a student's record or any outstanding obligation with UW Colleges (such as unpaid fees), the official transcript will not be released until the hold or obligation is resolved.

An official UW Colleges transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at any of the 13 UW Colleges campuses (UW-Baraboo/Sauk County, UW-Barron County, UW-Fond du Lac, UW-Fox Valley, UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marathon County, UW-Marinette, UW-Marshfield/Wood County, UW-Richland, UW-Rock County, UW-Sheboygan, UW-Washington County and UW-Waukesha) and UW Colleges Online. The student's record is confidential and is not released from UW Colleges except by authorization from the student.

Records of enrollment at more than one UW Colleges campus are combined on ONE transcript. It is not necessary or suggested to request a transcript to be sent to another UW Colleges campus. For example, you do not need to order your UW-Fox Valley transcript to be sent to UW Online.

Transcripts ordered as “Send Immediately” without final grades or degree posted that were not requested as “Hold for Grades” or “Hold for Degree” will require a new order (and payment) if the receiving party requires a transcript with final grades or a degree posted.

If you need to include an attachment with your order, please select the box under Special Order Condition(s). You will receive instructions on how/where to send your attachment with your order confirmation.