Enrollment or Degree Verification requests from both employers, credit card companies, insurance companies or other agencies must be obtained from the National Student Clearinghouse. There is a charge for this service.
Customer Service Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
In conjunction with The National Student Clearinghouse, the University of Wisconsin Colleges provides currently enrolled students the ability to verify enrollment information that is on file with the Clearinghouse. The National Student Clearinghouse notifies lenders of the enrollment status of students in order to apply loan deferments and repayment schedules correctly. The information is provided to the Clearinghouse by participating colleges and universities.
- View their enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notification(s) that the Clearinghouse has provided to their loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View proof(s) of enrollment that have been sent by the Clearinghouse to auto or health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to auto or health insurers or other company that requests proof of enrollment.
- View Loan Locator for phone numbers and web sites of lenders.
Self-Service Enrollment Verification is available through PRISM. Select Self-Service - Student Center - Enrollment Verification.