Student Campus Change Request

This form is intended for students to authorize the UW Colleges Registrar’s office to change campuses within the UW Colleges.

Please complete and submit this form if you wish to attend a different UW Colleges campus from the one you are currently attending. (If you are a current student it is not necessary to submit a new application to attend/transfer to a different UW Colleges campus.)

Please note: Students can remain at your current campus while attending class(es) at UW Colleges Online.

(when do you wish to start at the new campus)