- The UW Colleges Admissions Office will provide the UW Colleges Finances Office with a list of Youth Options students and their school district for those students admitted to the Youth Options Program.
- Each school district will be invoiced directly by the Finances Office.
- No payment should be submitted until the invoice is received.
- The UW Colleges Admissions Office will report all course enrollments to the school board.
NOTE: If a student enrolls in a course not approved by the school board the student will be responsible for fees, tuition and books as well as any penalties for late payment.
Only the school district can approve a course for payment under the Youth Options program. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain all clearances for the enrollment from the high school. The UW Colleges Admissions Office will send grade transcripts to local school boards within 10 to 15 days of the end of each term.
Refund details can be found on the refund schedule page.
- Special Course Fee: Non-refundable after the second week of the term.
- Online Course Fee: 100% refundable up to one week before class; 50% refundable during the week before class; and non-refundable after the start of the classes.
- $50 Administrative Withdrawal Fee: Subtracted from your refund if you withdraw during the 100% refund period.
New Student Fees & Placement Testing Fees are non-refundable.