Registration is the process of enrolling in courses each semester. Once you have applied and been accepted to a UW Colleges campus there are still a couple of steps you must take before you can register.
- Confirm your intent to enroll at your chosen campus.
- Register to participate in an on-campus registration program. Please note: all UW Colleges campuses require that the Terms and Conditions (TAC) be signed prior to enrolling in courses.
- Meet with an advisor to determine the classes you will take for your first semester.
Please see the Registration & Enrollment pages on the main UW Colleges website for complete information about the registration process, including:
- registration hold policy
- concurrent registration
- adding, dropping and late registration
- resident status for tuition
- enrollment verification
- degree verification