Students must officially withdraw through the Student Affairs Office. The date of this official withdrawal will be used to calculate fees due, required repayments of financial aid, or refunds. Merely ceasing to attend class does not constitute official withdrawal from University of Wisconsin Colleges. Students who do officially withdraw may be eligible for refunds. The refund schedule is available in the Business Office.

UW Colleges will charge a $50 administrative withdrawal fee if you withdraw during the 100% refund period. See the Refund Schedule for details. 

Some campuses may charge a withdrawal fee for the Summer and Winterim sessions.