Applying is simple. Submit the following:
- The University of Wisconsin System Application for Undergraduate Admission
- $50 application fee
- Official transcript from previous institutions (if applicable)
- ACT Scores (Note: ACT scores are not required if you are 22 or older)
- If applicable, request military transcripts:
- For U.S. Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy, request a Joint Services transcript
- For U.S. Air Force request a transcript.
- Questions regarding JST equivalencies and evaluations can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: During the admissions process, students are classified as resident or non-resident for tuition purposes. If you are classified as a non-resident student, you may be eligible for resident tuition under the Choice Act. For more information about the Choice Act, click here.
For additional information please contact:
715-234-8176 (ext. 5464)
UW Colleges Online
UW Flexible Option
UW-Fond du Lac